Thinking P16 4K comes with the TAKER F411 8Bit 12A FC which is a highly integrated and stable board that weighs only 5.6g. TAKER F411 8Bit 12A FC gives you confidence while you are trying to push your Thinking P16 4K to its limit. GR1103 8000kv motors and 1.6’’ props combined with a 3S 300mah Lipo battery gives Thinking P16 4K a stable but responsive flying characteristic. This highly efficient powertrain gives you 4 minutes of indoor acrobatics。
Just like all other GEPRC quads, Thinking P16 HD has been pre-tuned and fully assembled by the GEPRC team before you receive it! Simply bind it to your transmitter or attach your favorite receiver, then you are ready to enjoy your all-new Thinking P16 HD.
January 7, 2023: The FC changed from GEP-12A-F4 AIO to TAKER F411 8Bit 12A FC.
January 7, 2023: The VTX changed from 5.8GHz (48 Channel IRC Tramp,PIT/25/100/200mW) to RAD Whoop 5.8G 400mw VTX.
- Build-in Caddx Loris 4K 60fps
- Whoop style frame with prop guards. Safe to fly indoor and around soft objects.
- Stable TAKER F411 8Bit 12A flight control with Betaflight OSD.
- High-efficiency powertrain provides 4.5 minutes of indoor flying.
- Compact design, 79mm from the motor to motor.
- Weighs only 55g w/o battery and receiver.
- Recommend batteries: 3s 300 HMS 11.4V 30C/60C (65mmx19mmx11mm)
- Brand: GEPRC
- Item: Thinking P16 4K
- Frame: GEP-TKP16
- Flight Controller: TAKER F411 8Bit 12A
- Camera: Caddx Loris 4K
- Motor to motor: 79mm
- Propeller: Gemfan 1636
- Motor: GR1103 8000KV
- Weight: 55.5g without battery
- Receiver: Without Receiver(PNP)/Frsky R-XSR / Frsky XM+ / FlySky A8S / TBS NanoRX
Flight Controller: TAKER F411 8Bit 12A
- MCU: STM32F411
- OSD:BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- Firmware target: GEPRCF411
- ESC: 12A * 4 BLHeli_S (Dshot/Multishot/OneShot)
- VTX: RAD Whoop 5.8G 400mw VTX
- 1x Thinking P16 4K CineWhoop Drone
- 4x GEMFAN 1636
- 2x Battery strap 15*120
- 1x 1.5mm L screwdriver
- 1x 5.8G Antenna