Today, The latest Mark4 HD GPS has finally launched. After abundant of time testing by GEPRC team, so happy to see it. Mark4 HD GPS is mainly used for daily freestyle flying or taking HD video of long-distance flight. Using the latest GEPRC Span F405 HD flight control system, Combined with Caddx Polar Vista HD transmission system, it can bring extreme stable experience with delicate feel.
Mark4 HD GPS has an independent GPS seat with a GPS module. When the signal lost or VTX losing control, Rescue mode of betaflight can be activated (in emergency, the FPV should fly back to the approximate position of the base; When the signal is obtained again, You should operate the FPV and let it land manually.) ,The Rescue mode cannot land automatically.
In terms of POWER, it is equipped with the new upgraded G2306.5 motor, There are two versions : 4S and 6S . The 4S uses 2450kv and the 6S uses 1850kv. The flight time of 4S is about 40 seconds shorter than 6S.
Mark4 HD GPS is professionally assembled and tested by GEPRC team, The frame has optimum structure quality, durability, and stability.
It’s incredible how fantastic freestyle
May 2022: Gyroscope changed from MPU6000(SPI) to 6-Axis.
- Ultra-lightweight design
- Integrated GPS, able to return to base in emergency
- Caddx Polar Vista HD FPV(Low Latency Mode (720p 120fps): 21-28ms)
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber
- Black Box: 8Mb onboard flash memory.
- GR2306.5 Motors
- A little props in view
- Full Soft Mounted FC System: Provides a clean operating environment for gyro.
- Exquisite Assembly Process: Eliminate any potential installation problems.
- Weight:392g without battery
- Receiver:PNP(DJI receiver) / Frsky R-XSR / Frsky XM+ / TBS Nano RX
Frame:MARK4 HD GPS Frame kits(Improved version)
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber
- Motor to motor：225mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/20*20mm
- Arms plate : 5mm
- Side plate : 2.5mm
- Top plate : 2.5mm
- Bottom plate : 2.5mm
- Protect plate : 2mm
- Motors: GR2306.5 2450KV
- Battery：4S 1300~1550mAh
- Motors: GR2306.5 1850KV
- Battery：6S 1050~1300mAh
Flight Controller: GEP-F405-HD
- MCU: STM32F405
- Gyro: 6-Axis
- DJI FPV Air Unit Supported.
- BlackBox: 16Mb onboard Flash
- Type-C USB interface
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- BEC Output: 5V,9V BEC
- Integrated LC Filter
- Firmware target:GEPRCF405
- Size: 36x36mm board, φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- 6x UART
- MCU: STM32FO51K86(32bit 48mHz)
- Continuous Current: 50A
- Peak Current: 55A (5S)
- Current sensor: YES
- Support DSHOT1200/DSHOT600, PWM, Multishot, OneShot
- Firmware Version:GEPRC-BL32-4IN1
- Input Voltage: 3-6S Lipo
You might need the following equipment to fly
- Remote control: You can choose: Frsky X9d or something like that
- Goggle: Such as FatShak V2 or something like that
- Battery: The recommends using the 4S 1300mAh battery.
- 1x MARK4 HD GPS Quadcopter