GEPRC warrants products that are defective in material or workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery (not when the product is first used).
You will need to provide a valid proof of purchase, receipt or order number (for GEPRC direct sales) to obtain warranty service.
- For products that are confirmed to be truly defective or have out-of-the-box quality control issues, we will simply replace the defective part free of charge.
- For products confirmed as damaged or defective after multiple flights, we will provide a discount code for a new replacement.
Please send a photo or video that clearly shows the product defect and a detailed description of the problem, including a description of the steps you took to fix it.
We will do our best to help you fix the issue, if your issues cannot be fixed with a firmware update, or if you cannot replace the defective part by yourself, you may need to send the product to GEPRC US repair center for repair.
- If you purchase a GEPRC product for your own build, only GEPRC products are covered by these warranty policies.
- If you purchase a GEPRC product from an authorized dealer, the dealer will send replacement parts free of charge and GEPRC will add the replacement parts to theirorder.
Warranty claims will not cover the following:
- No purchasing recordsfrom GEPRC or authorized dealers
- Cut off original power plug or not using reverse polarity protected plugs
- Wire damaged
- Damage caused by unauthorized circuit modification and battery and charger mismatch or misuse.
- Any crash damage, including but not limited to pilot error.
- Humidity/Water inside
- Mechanical damage of electronical components/PCB
- Soldered on the PCB (except on external solder-tabs) and incorrect soldering. If you have issues with soldering to smaller components…. STOP. Please seek professional assistance before attempting.
- Issues caused by tampering with the electronic component on FC, Receiver, TX&TX Module, VTX, or others.
- Damage caused by improper installation, improper use, or failure to follow official instructions or manuals.
- GEPRC is not responsible for issues involving third-party products and warranties. For issues involving Caddx, DJI and walksnail, customers must obtain warranty support directly from the 3rd party company.
The warranty does not apply to any product that has been misused, improperly tested, assembled, mishandled, or operated in violation of current instructions relating to installation or maintenance or the use of any equipment purchased from this store.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to use the items safely and legally and to take proper measures to prevent any damage to person or property from the use of the equipment.
The final interpretation of the warranty policy belongs to GEPRC