With the intention of building a durable, lightweight HD brushless whoop, GEPRC finally came out with the Thinking P16 HD. It is the latest whoop style quad from GEPRC, with only the size of your hand and HD footage transmission, Thinking P16 HD brings the enjoyment of flying a whoop style quad to a whole new level.
Thinking P16 HD comes with the TAKER F411 8Bit 12A FC which is a highly integrated and stable board that weighs only 5.6g. TAKER F411 8Bit 12A FC gives you confidence while you are trying to push your Thinking P16 HD to its limit. GR1103 8000kv motors and 1.6’’ props combined with a 3S 300mah Lipo battery gives Thinking P16 HD a stable but responsive flying characteristic. This highly efficient powertrain gives you 4 minutes of indoor acrobatics.
Just like all other GEPRC quads, Thinking P16 HD has been pre-tuned and fully assembled by the GEPRC team before you receive it! Simply bind it to your transmitter or attach your favorite receiver, then you are ready to enjoy your all-new Thinking P16 HD.
February 10, 2022: The camera changed from Caddx Vista Nebula camera to CADDX VISTA Polar HD camera (With 14*14 lens).
December 13, 2022: The camera changed from Caddx Vista Polar camera to CADDX Pro HD camera.
January 7, 2023: The FC changed from GEP-12A-F4 AIO to TAKER F411 8Bit 12A FC.
January 7, 2023: The camera changed from Caddx Pro to Runcam Link+Wasp Nano Cam.
- Caddx Vista Pro brings HD FPV experience
- Whoop style frame with prop guards. Safe to fly indoor and around soft objects.
- Stable TAKER F411 8Bit 12A FC flight control with Betaflight OSD.
- High-efficiency powertrain provides 4 minutes of indoor flying.
- Compact design, 79mm from the motor to motor.
- Weighs only 64g w/o battery and receiver.
- Recommend batteries: 3s 300 HMS 11.4V 30C/60C (65mmx19mmx11mm)
- Brand: GEPRC
- Item: Thinking P16 HD
- Frame: GEP-TKP16
- Flight Controller: TAKER F411 8Bit 12A
- Camera: Runcam Link+Wasp Nano camera
- Motor to motor: 79mm
- Propeller: Gemfan 1636
- Antenna: 5.8G
- Motor: GR1103 8000KV
- Weight: 64g without battery
- Receiver: Without Receiver(PNP)/Frsky R-XSR / Frsky XM+ / FlySky A8S / TBS NanoRX
Flight Controller: TAKER F411 8Bit 12A
- MCU: STM32F411
- Gyro: 6-Axis
- OSD:BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- Firmware target: GEPRCF411
- ESC: 12A * 4 BLHeli_S (Dshot/Multishot/OneShot)
- VTX: 5.8GHz (48 Channel IRC Tramp,PIT/25/100/200mW)
- 1x Thinking P16 HD CineWhoop Drone
- 4x GEMFAN 1636
- 2x Battery strap 15*120
- 1x 1.5mm L screwdriver
- 1x 5.8G Antenna