- Model: Storm 6S 5600mAh 95C Lipo Battery
- Type: LiPo
- Capacity: 5600mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P
- Max discharge (C-rate/current): 95C
- Rated Voltage: 22.2V
- Discharge Connector: XT90S
- Dimension: 50*50*161mm
- Weight: 830g
- Suitable for: 8-12 inch FPV drone
1 x GEPRC Storm 6S 5600mAh 95C Battery
1. Please charge the battery before using it.
2. It is recommended to use 1C current for charging.
3. Keep away from flammable and explosive items when charging.
4. Do not continue to use the battery with bulge or leakage, and discard it immediately.
5. Do not short-circuit the positive and negative poles of the battery.
6. Do not disassemble or modify the battery pack without authorization.
1. Please use a professional charger to charge the lithium polymer (LiPo) battery, and it is forbidden to use other types of battery chargers.
2. Do not charge it unattended.
3. It is forbidden to use a current exceeding 3C when charging.
4. Keep away from flammable and explosive items when charging the battery.
5. Please keep the charging environment well-ventilated and heat-dissipated when charging.
6. Overcharging is prohibited (the fully charged voltage of a single cell is not higher than 4.25V).
7. Over-discharge is prohibited (the voltage of a single cell after discharge is not lower than 3.70V).
8. Keep away from naked flames and fire sources.
9. Keep away from liquid and humid environment.
10. It is forbidden to disassemble or refit the battery pack without permission.
11. Do not short-circuit the positive and negative poles of the battery.
12. If there is a collision during use, please take out the battery and check whether the battery is damaged or leaking, and whether the power cord and the balance head are connected to the battery normally.
13. Please use the battery in an environment of 0-45 degrees Celsius.
14. For the battery that has just been used, please wait until the temperature of the battery is lower than 45 degrees Celsius before charging.
15. If it is not used for a long time, please discharge the battery to a single cell of 3.7-3.8V for storage, and perform charge and discharge activation every 2 months to maintain the stability of the battery.