Gathering the experience and evolution of the GEPRC team in all aspects, CineLog35 V2 is finally launched to the market with better performance.
CineLog35 v2 version integrated with O3 VTX. The CineLog35 V2 version of the main carbon plate and injection protection frame increased the 7075 aluminum column for structural strengthening.
The battery mounting method uses a tie with 7075 aluminum parts fixed. The power XT60E1-M plug is integrated with the carbon plate for convenient application. The protective frame for O3 Air Unit adds a memory card and USB port for easy data reading.
Equipped with F722-45A AIO and the new SPEEDX2 2105.5 motor, more power, with aggressive power system and faster response.
This is a 3.5-inch HD FPV cinematic FPV drone that integrates cinematic, freestyle, leisure, and safety to meet the user’s requirements for flying and filming various scenes indoors and outdoors. The user’s satisfied voice is the motivation for us to move forward.
May 8, 2023: CineLog35 V2 motor changed from SPEEDX2 2105.5-2150KV(6S) to SPEEDX2 2105.5-2650KV(6S).
CLI Dump for CineLog35 V2: https://geprc.com/downloads/cinelog35-v2/
- New appearance design, strengthening carbon plate, hollow design, injection protection frame, noise reduction design, flight safety, silent.
- Adopts the GEP F722-45A AIO V2 high performance flight controller.
- Propeller Guard adds memory card and USB ports to O3 Air Unit for easy data reading
- For O3 camera design independent under hanging shock absorption gimbal, to solve the camera IMU resonance issues, to achieve the optimal anti-shake effect.
- SPEEDX2 2105.5 motor with HQ DT90 propeller, stable power output, and smooth flight feel.
- Power cable using XT60E1-M plug and carbon plate integrated design, convenient application.
- Battery installation method using a tie with 7075 aluminum parts fixed, solid and stable.
- Carefully tuned 3.5-inch HD cinematic FPV with flexible and delicate flight feeling.
- Model: Cinelog35 V2 HD Wasp
- Frame: GEP-CL35 V2
- Wheelbase: 142mm
- Gimbal plate: 2.0mm
- Top plate: 3.5mm
- Bottom plate: 1.5mm
- FC system: GEP-F722-45A AIO V2
- MCU: STM32F722RET6
- Gyro: ICM 42688-P
- OSD: Betaflight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- ESC: 8Bit 45A
- VTX: Link
- Camera: Runcam Wasp
- Antenna: GEPRC Peano 5.8G LHCP UFL
- Motor: SPEEDX2 2105.5-2650KV (6S)
- Propeller: HQProp D-T90MM
- GPS: GEP-M8U
- Cinelog35 V2 HD Wasp TBSNanoRX weight: 277.2g
- Receiver: PNP, GEPRC ELRS 2.4 G, TBS Nano RX
- Recommended battery:LiPo 1050mah-1300mah
- Flight time:5′00″ -8′ 30″
1 x CineLog35 V2 HD Wasp
2 x HQProp D-T90MM（2 pairs）
2x M20*250mm battery strap
2 x Battery Silicone Pads
1 x Set of screws
1 x L-shaped screwdriver (1.5mm)
1 x L-shaped screwdriver (2mm)
1 x L-shaped screwdriver (3mm)
1 x M5 wrench
1 x plastic tweezers
1 x Antenna fixed tube (pair)
1 x Keychain
1 x GP Camera Mounting Base
1 x Naked GP Camera Mounting Base
1 x Antenna Mounting Base
Screw package includes:
2x cup head screws M2*18
2x round head screws with pad M2*5.5
1x round head screws M2*12
2x Rivet nut M2
4x round head screws M2*8
4x round head screws M2*7
4x round head screws M2*6
2x round head screws M2.5*6
2x hexagonal screw M1.6*8
1x Flange nuts M5
2x Press Rivet Nuts_Brass color M2*1.9-OD4.9
2x Iron nut M2
2x Iron nut M2
2x Camera gimbal shock absorbing rubber
Tips: GPS Rescue 4.4 | Betaflight：https://betaflight.com/docs/wiki/archive/GPS-Rescue-v4-4