We are so proud of launching our newly designed GEP-PX2.5 Phoenix which is a mini size drone for free style maneuver or indoor/outdoor racing. Three different size can satisfy your flying style. They are 2 inches, 2.5inches and 3 inches. All are capable of using from 450mAh to 650mAh Li-Po battery.
In order to make it more strong in the whole design so that 7075 aluminium frame is used for lens and electronics protection. Also 3D print TPU tail light module will give you a cool feeling when flying at night.
The main frame is used the stiffness 3k carbon fibre in 3mm thickness and well matching with 7075 aluminium lens protection frame to ensure durability and strength of the whole flying machine. Also you can place your battery in upper or lower deck to change your flying characteristics.
Top plate A well matched combination give you a powerful and accurate control you have ever had. The power come from SpeedX GR1106-4500kv and Gemfan2540-3 propeller. STABLE F4 Towe 12A flight control board which is easy to install and program. To give more insane flying it also support
4s Li-Po battery. This combination is already more than enough for you to win in any race.
We are offer two version PNP(without receiver) and BNF(with Frsky receiver).
- Brand Name: GEPRC
- Model: Phoenix
- Wheelbase: 125mm
- Firmware: betaflight_3.2.5_OMNIBUSF4SD
- Input Voltage: support 2-4S Lipo
- Motor:GR1106 4500kv
- Propeller:GEMFAN 2540 3blade
- Weight: 94 grams without battery
- Receiver: Frsky XM Plus(ONLY BNF INCLUDE)
Frame: GEPRC GEP-PX2.5
- Carbon:Full 3K carbon fiber Twill
- CNC:High precision CNC 7075
- Wheelbase: 125mm
- Thickness of bottom plate: 3mm
- Thickness of side plate: 1.0mm
- Thickness of top plate:2mm
Flight Controller: STABLE F4 Tower AIO
- MCU: STM32F405
- MPU: MPU6000
- ESC: 12A * 4 BLHeli_s (Dshot 150/300/600) support 2~4S LiPo
- VTX:5.8GHz (48 Channel) (OFF/25/100/200mW)
You might need the following equipment to fly
- Remote control: You can choose: Frsky X9d or something like that
- Goggle: Such as FatShak V2 or something like that
- Battery: The novice recommends using the 3s 550-650mah battery. Professional flying professionals recommend 4s 450mah-550mah
- The GEPRC flying team carefully calibrations PID, the factory to the binding receiver can fly.
- Using the mature GEP-PX2.5 frame, and the base plate to 3mm thickness, all 3K carbon fiber main board, strong resistance to fall.
- Using the GR1106 4500kv motor and Gemfan 2540 3 blade propeller and 4s 450mAh battery, perfect match, efficient and violent.
- Using STABLE F4 Tower, easy install, stable
- Using Runcam micro swift camera, make sure clarity
- Tested the best speed 120km/h+
- 1x Phoenix Mini Race Quad，Fully assembled and flight-tested
- 2x DAPPROP 2035-4 Propeller/ GEMFAN 2540-3 Propeller / EMAX 3024-3 Propeller
- 2x 10*150mm Battery Strap
- 1x XT300-M
- 2x Battery silicone pad
- 1x Frsky XM PLUS Receiver(ONLY BNF)