We are announcing a Fantastic BNF Freestyle FPV Drone with Fully build with excellent tuned and good value for money by GPERC to ALL FPV Pilots… The BNF Mark 4 will be equipped with Caddx Ratel with 2.1mm lens which has 1/18 “starlight HDR sensor chip, super night vision, super low latency. The features don’t stop there! The Flight control uses the new version of SPAN F722 HD flying tower, Has a super stable and excellent processing performance, BLheli_S 45A ESC ( DSHOT 600 ), the overall adjustment has the comfortable and Buttery-smooth control. Motor used a powerful and smooth 2306.5 motors, there will be 4S and 6S two kinds of power can be chosen of, Propellers will used GEPRC G5x4.3×3 Tri-blade Propellers, the overall control feeling is delicate and the power is sufficient. We also provided some custom 3D printing accessories spare parts for the convenience of players to replace.
The Mark4 has excellent flight performance. It is completely assembled and tuned by professional GEPRC team.
The BNF version comes with a compatible receiver, it can fly as long as press BIND button with your Radio transmitter . (PNP needs own receiver to buy separately)
June 28th,2022: The Flight controller changed from SPAN F722 HD to SPAN F722-BT-HD V2
- GEP-Mark4 frame, an ultra-low CG design, Super Fine CNC full 3K carbon fiber board cutting, marvelous design and super durable
- Equipped with Caddx Ratel 2.1mm version flat-head lens, excellent imaging, 1/18 “starlight HDR sensor chip, super night vision, super-low latency
- Flight control adopts SPAN F722 HD version. MPU6000 gyroscope works stably. With BLheli_S 45A ESC ( DSHOT 600) , the overall performance is super stable and very smooth control.
- Equipped with newly designed GR2306.5 high-performance motor to ensure powerful output
- 2 different KV version options for 4S and 6S
- With GEPRC G5 * 4.3 * 3 Tri-blade Propellers, it has high efficiency and excellent acceleration performance
- Using the new GEPRC Momoda 5.8g RHCP antenna performs to the highest standard and refined radiation pattern.
- Brand Name:GEPRC
- Flight Controller:SPAN F722-BT-HD V2
- Camera:Caddx Ratel
- Motor to motor:225mm
- Propeller:G5*4.3*3 (6 pairs)
- Antenna:Momoda 5.8g RHCP
- Motors:2306.5 1850/2450KV
- Weight:346g without battery
- Receiver:Without Receiver/Frsky R-XSR / Frsky XM+ / FS-A8S v2 / TBS Nano RX
Frame: GEPRC GEP-Mark4
- Carbon:Full 3K carbon fiber
- Motor to motor: 225mm
- Bottom plate: 2.5mm
- Top plate: 2.5mm
- Side plate: 2.5mm
- Reinforce plate: 2mm
- Arms plate: 5mm
Flight Controller:SPAN F722-BT-HD V2
- MCU: STM32F722RET6
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD
- Firmware target: OMNIBUSF4SD
- ESC: 45A * 4 BLHeli_S (Dshot 600/1200/PWM/Multishot/OneShot) support 3~6S LiPo
- VTX: 5.8GHz (48 Channel IRC Tramp,PIT/25/100/200/600mW)
- Motors: GR2306.5 2450KV
- Battery：4S 1300~1550mAh
- Motors: GR2306.5 1850KV
- Battery：6S 1050~1300mAh
- 1x MARK4 Freestyle Quadcopter
NOTE: The Hero 7/8 camera and TPU print camera mount are not included.
There are no reviews yet.