The GEPRC Crown Cinewhoop features the Remarkable HD & Analog FPV systems that make flying truly breathtaking.After a lot of time testing and continuous optimization by GEPRC team.The latest Cinewhoop GEPRC Crown has been launching right now. GEPRC Crown has two versions: Vista HD & Analog.All pilots can choose flexibly.
We have collected a large number of data of Cinewhoop Quadcopter and found one thing in common.which is very noisy.In this regard.we have done a good noise reduction optimization and optimization design for GEPRC Crown. Eventually the effect is very ideal.The another great feature of GEPRC Crown is that propellers sound is very small.In the fuselage design. Through Structure Optimization Design of entire frame we decided to adopt CNC aluminum parts as lens mount.which makes the whole appearance more beautiful and durable.The separate type bottom plate with injection molding guard plus EVA protection Damping sponge makes the Quadcopter more robust and prevent the crash.
GEPRC Crown can be equipped with GP6/7/8/9 action camera.combined with its 3D printing mount with shock absorption effect. GEPRC Crown can make wonderful and stable aerial video.The flight system uses 30.5mm * 30.5mm hole pitch 45A ESC + GEPRC Span F722 HD flight control.It has good heat dissipation effect in narrow fuselage. The flight time of GEPRC Crown with GP camera is 6-7 minutes, without GP camera the flight time is 8-10 minutes.
GEPRC Crown has elegant.handsome.cleverly designed.It would bring superior performance.
February 19th, 2022: The camera changed from Nebula PRO to Vista Polar.
June 9th, 2022: We use SPAN F722 HD FC for Crown now.
August, 2022: SPAN F722 HD FC changed to F7-BT-HD V2 FC.
- GEPRC Crown is suitable for indoor flight and aerial photography in crowd environment to protect the safety of others.
- Redesigned CINEWHOOP frame.large air inlet and small air outlet.Test and Analysis of the Flow Field on Air Inlet/ Motor Matching Operation.more efficient.increased flight time.
- Repeated experiments to improved the noise problem of the Cinewhoop Quadcopter.Perfect noise reduction design scheme.Reduce the noise interference to others in flight process.
- Lightweight design.Easy control.
- Compatible with GP lite and GP6/7/8/9 cameras.
- CNC aluminum alloy camera mount design.Gorgeous and elegant.
- EVA protection guards provides better protective function to entire quadcopter in case of crash.
- No propellers in view.anti-interference image transmission and stable flight footage.
- Name: Crown
- Brand: GEPRC
- Frame: GEP-CW3
- Motor to Motor:156mm
- FC: F7-BT-HD V2
- MCU: STM32F722
- Gyro: 6-Axis
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- ESC: BLHe li-S DSHOT 600 45A
- VTX: Caddx Vista HD
- Camera: Caddx Vista Polar
- Propeller: 3045*3
- Antenna: GEPRC Momoda 5.8G Antenna Long Version LHCP
- Motors: Crown 4S used upgraded 2004 3150KV（M5 shaft）//Crown 6S used upgraded 2004 2150KV（M5 shaft）
- Weight: 299Grams (without batteries)
- Recommend batteries: 4S 1300~1550mAh
- Recommend batteries: 6S 1050~1100mAh
- Flight / Take off weight is less than 500 grams
- 1x Crown HD Cinewhoop
- 4x 3045*3 Props(pairs)
- 2x Battery pad
- 2x Antenna bushing
- 1x Type-C interface
- 1x L-shaped screwdriver
- 2x Battery magic strap
- 1x Wrench
There are no reviews yet.