GEPRC CineLog30 is officially released now. The best sub-250g FPV pusher drone.The latest 3-inch Quadcopter developed by GEPRC.The frame has great durability and good quality. There are two versions are currently available: CineLog30 HD Runcam Link Wasp and CineLog30 Analog.
It could be Perfectly carrying GEPRC Naked camera or other cameras for Freestyle and Cinematic flying. It is a Dream Pusher Drone with incredibly stable and HD video.
CineLog30 is developed from CingLog25. It has stronger and powerful 1404-3850kv motor and HQProp T76MMX3 propellers.The newly developed GEP-CL30 frame with Ultra light fuselage weight. which is made of durable high-impact Carbon material with good toughness and strength.
The upgraded reversed-motor design and more compact structure could bring more maneuverable and stable freestyle experience.
CineLog30 equipped with 4s 660mah battery take-off weight is only 204 grams.The duration of the flight is around 7.5 minutes.The GoPro Hero 8 naked camera and INSTA 360 GO2 camera can be installed through the mounting base.
Especilly the backward push design and the shock absorption structure of the camera mount.Every beautiful moments of flight you can shot by Runcam Link Wasp HD camera.
We pursue lighter weight, better flying feel and more extended functions Quadcopter.
June 6th,2022: Propeller changed from T3x3x3 to HQProp T76MMX3.
November 30th, 2022: CineLog30 HD version changed from CADDX Polar camera to Runcam Link Wasp camera.
- Small size, light weight, with 4s 660mah battery, take-off weight is only 222.5 grams.
- Equipped with HD digital FPV system.
- The GoPro Hero 8 naked camera and INSTA 360 GO2 camera can be installed throught the mounting base.
- The newly developed GEP-CL30 frame with Ultra light fuselage weight. which is made of durable high-impact Carbon material with good toughness and strength.
- The upgraded reversed-motor design and more compact structure could bring more maneuverable and stable freestyle experience.
- The backward push design and the shock absorption structure of the camera mount.
- Item: CineLog30 HD Runcam Link Wasp
- Brand: GEPRC
- Frame: GEP-CL30
- Motor to Motor: 126mm
- Top plate: 2.0mm
- Bottom plate: 2.0mm
- Arm plate:3.0mm
Flight Controller system: GEP-F411-35A AIO FC
- MCU: STM32F411
- Gyro: 6-Axis
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- ESC: BLheli_S 35A
- VTX: VISTA
- Camera: Runcam Link Wasp
- Propeller: HQProp T76MMX3
- Antenna: GEPRC Momoda 5.8G Antenna Long Version LHCP UFL
- Motor: GR1404 3850KV
- Weight: 165.4g (CineLog30 PNP without battery)
- Receiver: PNP(DJI receiver) /Frsky R-XSR /TBS Nano RX
Batteries used: GEPRC 4S 660maH
With naked GoPro8(sub250g): 4S 660mAh 6-8min
- 1 x CineLog30 HD Runcam Link Wasp Quadcopter
- 1 x Battery strap 20x200mm
- 2 x T76MMX3 propellers (pairs)
- 2 x Propeller guards
- 2 x EVA damping rings of guards
- 2 x EVA landing Pads
- 2 x Battery Silicone Pads
- 1 x Antenna tube
- 1 x Screw package
- 1 x TBS receiver mount（PNP）
- 1 x TBS receiver antenna mount (PNP)
- DJI Remote controller V1(Mode2)/ DJI Goggle V2 / 4s 90C 660mah Battery x 2/ ISDT 608AC Charger (RTF Option)