The size of the gep-px3 version is more of an outdoor flight, and the size and power upgrades mean better flight performance.
The frame is a 3-inch version of PX, and the lens protection material is still 7075 aluminum.The overall use of 3K carbon fiber, 3mm thickness of the bottom plate and 1.5mm thickness of the top plate to ensure the durability of the frame.3D printed TPU tail combination LED lamp design.Position the battery up and down according to the flight habits.The overall model is compact and delicate, beautiful appearance.
This major upgrade to the powerpack will be paired with SpeedX's gr1206-4500kv motor and the EMAX AVAN Mini 3-inch propeller, powered by a 4s battery, for excellent flight performance.
The camera adopts Runcam Micro Swift, and the flight control system adopts STABLE F4 Towe 20A version, which is simple and convenient to install, STABLE and good system, suitable for small wheelbase competition.
- Frame: GEPRC GEP-PX3
- Wheelbase: 140mm
- Camera protection: 7075 aluminum
- Bottom plate: 3mm
- Top plate: 2mm
- side plate: 1mm
- Motor: GEPRC GEP-GR1206 4500Kv
- Propeller: EMAX AVAN Mini propeller
- GPRC STABLE F4 Tower (GEP-F4-BS20A-VTX58200-M) V1.4
- Flight Controller: Betaflight F4 OMNIBUS
- ESCs: ·20A BLHeli_S/Dshot150/300/600
- VTX:GEP-VTX58200 48CH Mini FPV Transmitter(OFF/25/100/200mW)
- Camera: RunCam Micro Swift 1/3" 600TVL FPV camera 2.1mm lens CCD
- Receiver: Frsky XM Plus (ONLY BNF INCLUDE)
- Weight: 104.2g (without battery)
- Flight time: 4 minutes
You might need the following equipment to fly
- Remote control: You can choose: Frsky X9d or something like that
- Goggle: Such as FatShak V2 or something like that
- Battery: The novice recommends using the 2s 450-600mah battery. Professional flying professionals
- recommend 3s 450mah-550mah
- The GEPRC flying team carefully calibrations PID, the factory to the binding receiver can fly.
- Using the mature GEP-PX3 frame, and the base plate to 3mm thickness, all 3K carbon fiber main board, strong resistance to fall.
- Using the GR1206 4500kv motor andEMAX AVAN Mini blade propeller and 4s 450mAh battery, perfect match, efficient and violent.
- Using STABLE F4 Tower, easy install, stable
- Using Runcam micro swift camera, make sure clarity
- Tested the best speed 120km/h+
- 1x Phoenix Mini Race Quad，Fully assembled and flight-tested
- 2xEMAX AVAN Mini Propeller
- 2x 10*150mm Battery Strap
- 1x XT30
- 2x Battery silicone pad
- 1x Frsky XM PLUS Receiver(ONLY BNF)