Integrating DJI’s cutting-edge video transmission technology into a lightweight and compact body, the DJI O3 Air Unit features excellent video transmission quality with high definition, low latency, and at long distances. It comes with a 1/1.7-inch sensor, a 155° super-wide FOV, and rich compatibility, providing a powerful video transmission solution for your assembled aircraft.
DJI O3+ Flagship Transmission
Transform your video transmission experience. It supports a max video transmission quality of 1080p/100fps from up to 10 km. 
Next-Level Imaging Performance
Equipped with a 1/1.7-inch sensor, the DJI O3 Air Unit can shoot 4K/60fps video with a 155° super-wide FOV, giving you richer image details. It also comes with 20GB built-in storage. D-Cinelike color mode allows you to make detailed color adjustments to your shots. The camera module can be used with the DJI Avata ND Filters Set (ND8/16/32).
Canvas Mode lets you customize the OSD information on the screens of DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2, and adjust PID parameters.
Compact and Richly Compatible
Packed with richer compatibility in a lightweight body. DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 are also smaller in size. 
- Matrix: 1/1. 7ª CMOS Effective pixels: 48 MP
- Lens: Fiek of View (FOV): 155* Equivalent Focal Length: 12.7mm Focal Length. 2.34mm
- Aperture: 62 8 Focus Mode: FF Focus Range: 0.6m to w
- ISO range: 100-6400(Auto) 100-25600(Manual)
- Snapshot: Roll Shutter
- Field of View (FOV): 155°
- Video resolution:
- With D.I Goggles 2 4K @ 50/60FPS 2.7K @ 50160/100FPS 1080p @50/60/100FPS
- With DJI FPV Goggles V2: 4K & 50/00FPS 2.7K 50/60/100/120FPS @ 1080p 50160/100/120FPS
- Video Format: MP4
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS): The product supports RockSteady technology.
- Libra: Approx. 8.3 g (including coaxial cable)
Air Unit Module
- Libra: Air Unit (without Camera Unit): Approx. 28g Air Unit (including Camera Unit) Approx. 36.4g
- Antenna: Approx. 3g
- Dimensions (L× W x H):
- Transmission module: 325 x 30.5 x 11.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Camera module. 21.2 x 20 x 19.5 mm (Lx W x H)
- Coaxial cable: 115 mm (length ) 3-in-1 cable: 100mm(length) Antenna. 85mm (length)
- Communication frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz (RX only) 5.725-5.850 GHz (RX and TX)
- Transmission power (EIRP) : FCC: «33dBm CE. <14dBm SRRC: «30dBm
- Live view quality and and delay:
- With DJI FPV Goggles V2:810p/120FPS video transmission quality. less than 28ms alency. 810p/60fps video steaming quality. less than 40ms latency
- With DJI FPV Goggles 2: 1080p/80FPS video streeming quality:less than 30ms latency. 1080p/60FPS video streaming quality: less than 40ms latency.
- Video transmission range: 10km (FCC), 2km (CE) 6km (SRRC)
- Flight controller software supported: Compatible with flight controller software that supports Betaflight Please see product FAQ for more information.
- Input voltage: 7.4.26 4V
- Working temperature: 10°C to 10°C (14°F to 104°F)
- Channels: Auto mode support
- Manual mode support: 40 MHz: 1 channel: 20MHz 3 channels;10MHz: 32 channels;
- Channel information: FCC / SRRO / CE: 40 MHz: Ch 1: 5794 5 MHz 20 MHz / 10 MHz: Ch 1: 5768.5MHz Ch 2: 5804.5 MHz Ch 3: 5839.5 MHz
- Supported SD cards: microSD (up to 256GB)
- Recommended microSD cards:
- DJI Goggles supported
- SanDisk Extreme U3 V30 A1 32GB
- microSDXC SanDisk Extreme Pro U3 V30 A132GB
- microSDXC Kingston Canvas GolPlus U3 V30 A2 64GB
- microSOXCKingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 64GB
- microSDXC Kingston Canvas ReactPlus U3 V90 A1 128GB
- microSDXC Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1256GB
- microSDXC Samsung PRO PlUS U3 V30 A2 256GB
- DJI Goggles Supported: DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles V2
- Supported DJI remote controllers: DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
DJI O3 ANTENNA
- Polarization: Dual-band dual-polarized
- Weight: Approx. 3g
- Connector: I-PEX
- Length: 85 mm
1. Using DJI Goggles 2 and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
2. The 155° FOV is only available when using the 4:3 aspect ratio, and when the video recording specification is at [email protected]/60fps or [email protected]/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is at [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps, or [email protected]/60fps.
3. 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3, and only support that of 16:9.
4. Sold separately.
5. Compared with DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller.
DJI O3 Air Unit Camera Module × 1
DJI O3 Air Unit Transmission Module × 1
DJI O3 Air Unit Antenna × 1
DJI O3 Air Unit 3-in-1 Cable × 1
- DJI Goggles 2
- DJI FPV Goggles V2
- DJI FPV Remote Controller 2