We are pleased to introduce you to Cygnet, It's a mini aerial filming quadcopter, It feature racing and aerial filming. Cygnet integrated the Runcam Split Mini 2 with a great video 1080P/60fps . For better view effect, there is no propeller shadow in the view.
Cygnet 2 inch is great for flying in small parks or indoors, GEP-GR1106 6000kv provides powerful power, combined with 2035 propeller, providing high efficiency output. F4 flight controller and 20A ESC ensure stable operation.
Tuned by the GEPRC team at the time of delivery, you can fly with confidence.
- Frame: GEPRC GEP-CX2
- Camera protection plate: 7075 aluminum
- Thickness of bottom plate: 3mm
- Thickness of top plate: 3mm
- Motor:GEPRC GEP-GR1106 6000Kv
- Propeller:DALPROP Q2035C *3
- GEPRC STABLE F4 Tower (GEP-F4-BS20A-VTX58200-M)4
- Flight Controller: Betaflight F4 OMNIBUS
- ESC: 20A BLHeli_SDshot150/300/600
- VTX:GEP-VTX58200 48CH Mini FPV Transmitter(OFF/25/100/200mW)
- Camera: RunCam Split Mini 2
- Receiver: Frsky XM Plus
- Weight: 123g(without battery)
- flight weight: 195g(with 3s 850mAh)
Flight time: 6 minutes (3S 850mAh)
You might need the following equipment to fly
- Remote control: You can choose: Frsky X9d or something like that
- Goggle: Such as FatShak V2 or something like that
- Battery: The novice recommends using the 2s 450-600mah battery. Professional flying professionals recommend 3s 450mah-850mah