CineRun HD3 is awesome style of drone with the latest DJI Digital Air Unit high-definition FPV System, achieve capture pretty amazing cinematic footage in the 3-inch mini Quad, “ CINERUN HD3 “ is mainly used for capture crisp HD footage that CINEWHOOP flight , it’s extremely light weight design in 40% compared with “General” 5inch quad with Gopro mounted. The whole weight only 203G, during the flight is enormous agile.
“ CineRun HD3 “ used STABLE PRO F7 35A flying tower, dual gyroscope ICM20689 works at the same time (most of the gyroscopes currently work in a single job), the feel is smooth and smooth. The stable flight eliminates the video jelly effect caused by vibrations, allowing pilots to take smoothly footage.
The redesigned frame can ensure stability, the propeller will not show in view during the flight, and the video can be completely for editing. It is also equipped with a durable and tough propeller guard, which can pass through the crowd and shoot some thrilling actions This allows the pilot more precision and control while filming
Match with sufficient power 1404 3850KV motor with 3-Bladed props, very handy for doing any motion.
“CineRun HD3 “ this is the best ready-made “ Cinewhoop “ re-engineered by professional assembled and tuned by GEPRC team. You must have it.
- No Propellers in the view.
- Perfect for DJI FPV HD(720p 120fps FPV)
- Equipped with a 3-inch guard frame, Ensure safety and reliability
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber
- System:STABLE PRO F7 35A
- Black Box: 32Mb onboard flash memory.
- Full Soft Mounted FC System: Provides a clean operating environment for gyro.
- Exquisite Assembly Process: Eliminate any potential installation problems.
- Weight:203g(without battery and GoPro Mounts TPU)
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber
- Side plate : 1.5mm
- Top plate : 2mm
- Bottom plate : 3mm
- Side plate : 2mm
- Wheelbase : 155mm
- Motors: GR1404 3850KV
- Recommended Battery：4S 850mAh (No inclued)
- Recommended Camera：GoPro Hero 7/8(No inclued)
FPV SYSTEM : DJI FPV Air Unit
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end)
- Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
- High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O Interface: USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Input Power: 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
- Sensor: 1/3.2” CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4 M
- Lens: 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter
- ISO: 100-25600
- FOV: 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- Dimension: 22.1 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
Electronic System(STABLE PRO F7 35A):
STABLE PRO F7 Flight Controller Specs：
- Model:STABLE PRO F7 35A
- MCU: STM32F722RET6
- IMU: 2x ICM20689(SPI)
- BlackBox: 32Mb onboard Flash
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- BEC Output: 5V@3A
- Integrated LC Filter
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- Firmware target: EXF722DUAL
- Size: 26x26mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
STABLE PRO F7 ESC BL32 2-6S 4in1 Specs：
- Dimensions:31*31mm(including the power pads)
- Mounting Holes:20*20mm,M2
- Supports Dshot1200,Proshot,Oneshot,Multishot
- Current meter: Yes
- Target: GEPRC-BL32-4IN1
Flight Controller Firmware（EXF722DUAL）: