GEPRC Sparrow V2 is suitable for 3-inch propeller racing FPV drone. It is assembled and debugged from GEPRC. It adds strength and low wind resistance design advantages. It is more suitable for racing. We offer two versions of PNP (without receiver) and BNF (with frsky recevier).
- Frame: GEPRC GEP-MX3（4mm bottom plate thickness version）
- Motor: GEPRC GEP-GR1408 3750kv
- Propeller: GEPRC GEP-P3042-3
- GEPRC STABLE F4 MiniTower (GEP-F4-BS20A-VTX58200-M)
- Flight Controller: Betaflight F4 OMNIBUS
- ESCs: ·20A BLHeli_S/Dshot150/300/600
- VTX: GEP-VTX58200 48CH Mini FPV Transmitter(OFF/25/100/200mW)
- Camera: RunCam Micro Swift 1/3″ 600TVL FPV camera 2.1mm lens CCD
- Receiver: Frsky XM Plus (ONLY BNF INCLUDE)
- Flight time: 4 minutes
- The GEPRC flying team carefully calibrations PID, Binding receiver can fly.
- Aviation aluminum #7075 high precision fuselage, beautiful and strong.
- Using STABLE F4 Tower, easy install, stable
- Using Runcam micro swift camera, make sure clarity
- Power System using GR1408 3750kv Motor and GEP-P3042 propeller
- Tested the best speed 170km/h+