GEP-XT60-PDB Is an integrated BEC 5v (3A) the 12v (0.5A) the output of the efficient PDB，The biggest characteristic is to use the LC filter design. Dispatch Escs output ripple interference to reduce to a minimum。Structure of 4 layer board, 35mm* 50mm size, can output 4 * 50A current at the same time. 5 v output is designed for Flight Controller, VTX, Receiver, OSD. 12V output is designed Camera、LED board。Factory contains a XT60 plug.
Specifications and features：
– Input voltage 3~6S LiPo battery：9-26V
– Support the LC filter, reduce wave interference
– Continuous current: 50A*4
– Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 65A*4
BEC 5V Output:
– Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
– DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
– Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
– Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
– Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
– Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V Output:
– Designed for Video TX or FPV camera with linear regulator.
– The battery should be 4S LiPo (13~18V DC)
– Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC
– Continuous current: 500mA (Max.0.8A 5s/minute)
– Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute) BEC 12V @ 3S LiPo
– Output voltage= 3S LiPo voltage -1V
– Dimensions: 36 x 50 x 4 mm (without XT60)
– Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ3mm
– Weight: 7.5g (w/o XT60), 11g(w/ XT60)
- 2oz Copper foil，4 layer，1.6mm PCB.
- Support the LC filter, reduce wave interference
- PDB Output 50A*4, Max. 65A
- BEC Output 5V（3A）and 12V（500mA）
- Include XT60 plug
- 1x GEP-PDB-LCSF
- 1x xt60
- 16x Nylon screw